Thursday, February 5, 2009

Overcoming struggles:Blog 2

I read an article called "Survivor's tale: This is surreal". It relates to nectar in a sieve and animal dreams the most in my opinion because both of those books are based mostly on suffering and and how people have to overcome difficulties in their lives in order to survive. I thought that they could have done a better job of writing it because i thought that it did not really have this personal relationship with me as much as i wanted it to. They did not really try to relate the article to me, even though that could be hard seeing as iv never had to run away from a wall of water before. http://edition.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/asiapcf/12/26/asia.quake.moro/
Morison, Alan. "Survivor." CNN international.com 23, 6, 2005 1. 8 Feb 2009 .

No comments: