Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Blog 8: Culture

I wanted to learn more about the type of food that people eat in India. I looked at an Indian recipe cite and it was very different compared to the food that i eat. Most of the food on that cite was out of the ordinary for me. It made me think about how people can be so different, but still have the same life goals. people dress differently, eat different food, worship different or no gods. But the goal in life is to survive. our life revolves around food, because without it, we would be gone. Then i started to think about Night, and that just proved my thought about us revolving around food, because the Jews at the camps only thought about basic needs even after they were liberated.
"India Food Recipes Forever." Indian food forever 25 Mar 2009 .

No comments: