Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Blog 1:

For my independent reading, i chose to read Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen. I really enjoyed this first section of the book i read because the main character Jacob complains about how its a hassle to get old it reminded me of myself and my grandmother. I thought of myself because i don't want to get old like that and not be able to take care of myself scares me. I also thought of my grandmother because she is really frail, but never complains about how people take care of her, i think that she likes it. But this section made me think about her because i can see her starting to need more help with things like opening doors and walking down stairs. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this book because i like the way that it is written.

No comments: